This course packs with the several aspects of the new digital marketing environment, including digital marketing analytics, SEO, SMM.
Learning Objective: In this module you’ll learn different aspects of digital marketing.
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- The 4-C of digital Marketing
- Customer Persona
- Comparing digital & offline marketing
- Intro to Google Analytics & Webmasters tools
- Intro to Sales Funnel
Learning Objective: In this module you’ll learn about science behind SEO.
- Introduction to SEO
- Inbound vs Outbound Traffic
- Keyword Planning
- Domain & Page Authority
- Off Page SEO
- Link Building technique
Learning Objective: In this module you’ll learn how to use social media to gain organic traffic to your website.
- Intro to Social Media
- How to get referral traffic from social media sites?
- Other Sources of Organic traffic
- Running ads on social media sites
Learning Objective: In this module you’ll learn how to increase the visibility of your website using paid advertising.
- Intro to Google Search Ads
- Sources for paid Traffic
- Creating Ads in Google
- Display Advertising
- Creating & managing your Ad Campaign
Learning Objective: In this module you'll get to know the importance of Email Marketing & How it can be used to improve Sales of a business.
- Intro to Email Marketing
- Email Marketing Cycle
- Building Email List
- Creating A Lead Magnet
- Setting up Squeeze Page
- Tackling Spam
- Effective Content Strategies
- Tips to Improve Conversion
Learning Objective: In this module you’ll learn how to increase traffic to your website through Affiliate Marketing Techniques.
- Introduction to Affiliate marketing
- How Affiliate Marketing Works
- Major Affiliate Marketing Channels
- How to set up and run Affiliate Marketing
- Making money from Affiliate Marketing as Blogger
Learning Objective: This module consists of Google Analytics.
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Introduction to Sales Funnel
- Using Google Analytics to understand visitor behavior
- Heat Maps
- Introduction to Landing Pages
- Using Unbounce to create an effective landing page
- Conversions & Goals
- Ecommerce Analytics
- Multi Channel Funnels
- Adwords Analytics
- Tracking Website Performance using Google Analytics
- Tracking from Submissions & Clicks using events
- Optimize the overall campaign performance
- Intro to Enhanced Ecommerce in Google Analytics
- Learning from your Competitors
- Using tools for Competitive Analysis.
- Course Duration: 4 Months
- Upcoming Batch: 15-03-2021