Graphic design is all around us both on screen and in point, yet it is always made up of images and words to create a communication goal. This course exposes students to the skills required to make elegant graphic designer.
Learning Objective: In this module you will learn about the building blocks of Graphic Design.
- Introduction to Graphic Design
- Shapes & Color
- Visual Contrast
- Marks icons and symbols
- Working with color
- Color wheel
- Mixing color paint & print screen
- Principle of Composition
- Images Contrasts
- Cropping & Hierarchy
Learning Objective: In this module you will get to know about Typography. Typography is the art of manipulating the visual form of language to enrich & control its meaning.
- Intro to typography
- Font vs typeface
- Stroke & proportion
- Type anatomy
- Choosing a typeface
- Typographic space
- Page space & grid
- Typesetting with expression
Learning Objective: This module consists of Imagemaking. Imagemaking is a fluid & exciting area of graphic design that comes out of practice and process.
- Scale & Space
- Composition and complex composition
Learning Objective: In this module you'll learn basics of Motion Graphics & Video editing.
- Introduction to Motion Graphics
- Different Toolbars & Workspaces
- Keyframes & Transitions
- Essentials of Adobe Premier Pro
- Exploring Compositing Technique
- Course Duration: 2 Months
- Upcoming Batch: 16-03-2021